A Rock-Hard Companion A Rock-Hard Companion

Such a tease... -Clicks the site.-

League of Legends Hentai + extra scene League of Legends Hentai + extra scene

It's cute, just change the rating from M to A. It's pure adult bro.

Pokeball CL Pokeball CL

Dear God Ard, grow some balls and get over yourself, reviews like these are worse than clockwork in the adult section. But they help, so you did something useful at least, but make it shorter! And at least encourage, jeez.

Now! For my review!

You artwork was good, so was the voice acting, to a degree, I know how hard it can be to lip sync but it's just a tad concern. Your characters felt a little stiff, but I know with time you'll become fluid enough with them. So besides the point, I was not expecting FoolyCooly in the mix, or having no Poke'mon in a Poke'mon parody. It was an interesting experiment, one that I felt paid off, unlike some on here I do try to encourage instead of just focusing on everything bad... Ard...

Voice acting was good, heard little to no outside noise with that, but again other then that I like what you did. Not many animators have the guts or skills to pull off a parody within a parody, I felt that it was good. Keep going and don't give up, always look towards your next goal. -Stray.

Deadly Space Action #19 Deadly Space Action #19

Hooray!!!!!

Paging Dr. Seuss Paging Dr. Seuss

With a slish and a slash I will create a review!

But to do that I must at least not give even one clue!

The actor was crazy that much is true, but at least the music wasn't to blame for you!

Hahaha, very nice, enjoyed it, animation was fluid, seemed like I was flying through a Dr. Seuss book in motion. Giving you a full ten! Well earned!

Dead Girl Strip Club Dead Girl Strip Club

That was one of the best acid trips that i've ever had on here!!!!!!!!

"I Am A GameBoy" "I Am A GameBoy"

My friend, I remember having the first Gameboy... Way better than the Game Gear... Ah, what fun times I had with Kirby, Tetris, and Megaman... Thank you for this, I hadn't thought about the original Gameboy in sometime...

Romanticide Romanticide

Oh my God! You finally made a new one, I love you! No seriously, in a bro kind of way, I have always loved your movies, and I gotta say, I love this new animation that you created. Thank you for some new material, I don't think it's below your usual quality, and I always love when someone does something new. 5/5 and 10/10. Thank you!

TOME Episode 07 TOME Episode 07

FlamegirlXAlpha for the win!

Kirby's Glorious Day Kirby's Glorious Day

Alright, this was funny in a demented way, which I find humurious. What I would like to point out is that this needs a preloader in the beginning so that it stops looping continuously. Other than that the animation was smooth, and you can't help but feel sorry for Kirby since that Racoon keeps messing him up. Thanks for the laugh man, I enjoyed it.