A Rock-Hard Companion A Rock-Hard Companion

Such a tease... -Clicks the site.-

League of Legends Hentai + extra scene League of Legends Hentai + extra scene

It's cute, just change the rating from M to A. It's pure adult bro.

Pokeball CL Pokeball CL

Dear God Ard, grow some balls and get over yourself, reviews like these are worse than clockwork in the adult section. But they help, so you did something useful at least, but make it shorter! And at least encourage, jeez.

Now! For my review!

You artwork was good, so was the voice acting, to a degree, I know how hard it can be to lip sync but it's just a tad concern. Your characters felt a little stiff, but I know with time you'll become fluid enough with them. So besides the point, I was not expecting FoolyCooly in the mix, or having no Poke'mon in a Poke'mon parody. It was an interesting experiment, one that I felt paid off, unlike some on here I do try to encourage instead of just focusing on everything bad... Ard...

Voice acting was good, heard little to no outside noise with that, but again other then that I like what you did. Not many animators have the guts or skills to pull off a parody within a parody, I felt that it was good. Keep going and don't give up, always look towards your next goal. -Stray.

Con-Quest! Poké-con (Version 0.07) Con-Quest! Poké-con (Version 0.07)

YVtfXEpYQF5ZX0dFUFhDTlpHUFVGX0dEWlVYXFdVWENfSUJYYUReQFdeRl1fX0FeVFhFVV5HUFVG
RUdEXklHQ1JJWkNbVEFEYERdWUpaQ0RaQ1xCSUVYSENbTUtGRUREXUlEQ1JJWlZbSUFYYkRbQFZF
Ql1FQkJHSUVYSENaTUhbWFhZQVRYXk5URF5CVF9FfFlFXUpYX1hFR0BeVE1EVV9HUVVHRUREXUlF
Q1NJWUNfSUFYYURbQFZFQkRbRVxASUVYSENaTUhbW1haQVdYXlNJXUNfSUJYYERZQFZFQkRaX0Fe
VEZYS1ZHV1VBRVlcQVRYXk5URF5CVERYYV5FXEpYX1lFQlxD

M.S.A.: Fluttertime! M.S.A.: Fluttertime!

I'm a furry, always will be, but...

*Sees Fluttershy*

OH YA! *Stays in chair with minor nosebleed*

*Sees Rainbow Dash*

OH FUCK YA! *Has another nosebleed and falls from chair*

MrPinkuGame: LPI MrPinkuGame: LPI

Very, very interesting, but with playing the game myself and looking at what others have wrote I'll put what I've found here so that maybe your walk through can be complete.

First Mission:

Four Leaf clovers are three instances left.

Flowers are five instances left.

Mud is four instances right.

Pig Shit is up one instance where the path forks to go up the path, and go three instances left. If you go further to the well, you can find a dirty video, not sure about that being in there.

To get the Nasty Fruits you have to pick Alf to talk to the farm girl who tells you to talk to the cabin girl who will give then give you the fruit to complete the mission.

A cut scene goes to everyone going to talk to Alf's grandmother, where she tells them that what they collected was a great potion, but it's not for war paint. She tells them to use the real mud in the cave where she lives, but asks Alf to stay.

Now, as for getting further in the game with Feeding Snatch, I don't know where to find the three paint balls when you talk or where to get Alf, as he is no longer in the cave when I go look for him.

The farmer girl is bent over the well and there is nothing to do except click on her, where Snatch wishes that she fell into the well. Interesting girl that you've made, but does she really need such a large head like Arnold does in Hey Arnold! ? Not that it needs to be worked on, but just curious.

Looked around again after that, the van is still closed, the outhouse is closed, the pig pen is closed, and the farmer girls house is closed. After that I'm still wondering about, looking for anything that I might have missed, and so far it looks like nothing is coming up. The arrows could possibly be made larger or you could press the space bar so that those lazy enough don't have to click the arrows. Artwork is good, music is okay after awhile maybe put in different music after each mission? Also, the music keeps coming on even after I "mute" it, so maybe change that as well.

But anyways, keep working on it, love it so far.

MrPinku responds:

Thanks to help other players.
There was a bug in the game that's why you cannot access the next scene with Snitch, now just go to speak to the cabin girl. For other parts with nothing, it's normal, I did not insert the scene in the game yet, it is just a WIP Beta.

And I love Snitch big head :)

Metal Things Metal Things

Very cute, makes me think of Christmas for some reason, love it though.

Save the Nebula Save the Nebula

Yikes, quit with the yelling, no one appreciates a screamer, especially one that makes little to no sense.

Hmmm.... Not bad, felt as if I was planning for a mission to some base, or as if this was a scene where a main character would be in a battle for their life. The pace of your song is consistent, nice, rich, music is not about being logical, but emotional, being willing to close your eyes and reach into yourself. Reaching in and letting your imagination run free, don't let those who don't encourage get you down, instead look towards what you feel you can improve.

With that aside, I would like to know what program did you use to make a wonderful song such as this, if you don't want to say that's okay as well. But I like your song, it's not as Cinematic as one would think but it has it's moments, the piano is a hard instrument to use in some cases but I feel that it works in your piece. Good job, a 10/10 for your hard work, keep at it. -Stray.

Deshiel responds:

First of all, thank you for taking some time to review my track.

It's true that I wanted this to be emotional to some point and I am glad that It has succeded.
I know how to improve and where I've slacked off, because my creation process is always very short and I usualy compose simply to get the idea out of my head and I don't spend much time making it soun cool, I usualy wrap things up to sound "listenable". Let's blame that on my lack of motivation, because I simply don't have any reason to spend more than 2-4 hours on a track, unless I enter some contest or compose for some project.

I used fruity loops for the creation.
Sure thing that for some of you the only cinematic thing is the heavy string and perhaps the piano at some point. But seriously, I could care less if it was actualy techno or hip-hop.

I only listened to movie and trailer soundtracks on youtube so I am not very educated in proper classical/ cinematec/ whatsoever composition and it's laws. I simply do what I like to do and who knows maybe one day I will actualy read a book about it. ;)

Pokemon Centre Mall Theme Pokemon Centre Mall Theme

Alright Ockeroid! Keep the songs rolling! And yes please don't put me in a elevator with this music, or I just might start dancing. ;) -Stray.

Youth Gone Wild Youth Gone Wild

Make better things with your time!

samus aran samus aran

Well...I'm more comfortable with music reviews then with an art review, I think this might be my first art review...Let's see here, I am guessing it was meant for humor as everything is disaportionate. The cannon is larger then anything else and that was the first thing that got my attention, after examining the cannon I went over the chozo suit...And I was like. "Well, If I ever had a figure like that, I guess I wouldn't be able to move at all." But this is just my two cents. Anyways the color is vivid, the draw lines are nice, nothing seems sloppy, and the added texture is great for this type of picture. -Stray 5/5.